Minggu, 31 Maret 2013

I dreamed in dream

Diposting oleh Unknown di 21.09
For someone who someday Allah will unite us... keep your clean heart until mitsaqon gholizoh, n since that, i'll love you until the end of the world, insyAlloh...
Now, close to Alloh, deeply, n our heart can meet in there...
Hear this song, make me pray to Alloh for giving your spirit to do it well, meet my father and get his heart, as ur father too... Go!! Allohuakbar...

Sir, I'm a bit nervous
About being here today
Still not real sure what I'm going to say
So bare with me please
If I take up too much of your time.
See in this box is a ring for your oldest.
She's my everything and all that I know is
It would be such a relief if I knew that we were on the same side
Cause very soon I'm hoping that I... 

click tittle for continuing
Can marry your daughter
And make her my wife
I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life
And give her the best of me 'til the day that I die, yeah
I'm gonna marry your princess
And make her my queen
She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen
I can't wait to smile
When she walks down the aisle
On the arm of her father
On the day that I marry your daughter
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/brian-mcknight-marry-your-daughter-lyrics.html ]
She's been here every step
Since the day that we met
(I'm scared to death to think of what would happen if she ever left)
So don't you ever worry about me ever treating her bad
I've got most of my vows done so far
(So bring on the better or worse)
And 'til death do us part
There's no doubt in my mind
It's time
I'm ready to start
I swear to you with all of my heart...

I'm gonna marry your daughter
And make her my wife
I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life
And give her the best of me 'til the day that I die, yeah
I'm gonna marry your princess
And make her my queen
She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen
I can't wait to smile
As she walks down the aisle
On the arm of her father
On the day that I marry your daughter

The first time I saw her
I swear I knew that I'd say I do

I'm gonna marry your daughter
And make her my wife
I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life
And give her the best of me 'till the day that I die
I'm gonna marry your princess
And make her my queen
She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen
I can't wait to smile
As she walks down the aisle
On the arm of her father
On the day that I marry your daughter 


Alloh...Alloh...Alloh...
really, i dreamed in dream... :)

0 komentar on "I dreamed in dream"

Posting Komentar

 

Blog AFRIL Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal